March 9, 2009

Tennis Surprise

Me and David have been looking at tennis rackets for months but never bought them because they we're a little too pricey. David loves to play tennis but we since we didn't have rackets it we could never go play. So the other day I decided I was just going to go get some and surprise him no matter the cost, I justified this by saying it was a fun way for us to work out! When I surprised David with them he wasn't as excited as I was hoping afraid that I had spent too much but I told him not to worry I got them for a low price at Target.We went and played that night for over an hour and then the next night! I'm still a little rusty but David's been nice and has been hitting the ball very slower for me.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig