June 3, 2009

Date Night

Me and David always have date nights but I wanted to make this date night really fun! So I filled our night with tons of things to do! As you can see below..... the pictures are a little out of order sorry I can't figure out how to put them in the right order!
David with his painting everyone who comes over loves his!
Smores on the stove YUM!
Me and my painting
Finally using the chalk we got for our wedding almost a year ago
Courtney and David FOREVER

What a beautiful wife David has!

Pizza for dinner in the park! Dominos our favorite cheap pizza place in town
I don't know how I came up with this amazing idea but I did!! We had a nature hunt/race. We had to find a rock, flower, grass, pincone, barkchip, and a leaf. David kicked my butt because he works in the parks and knew where the bark chip was!
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. You came up with this idea because you are very talented. I have no doubt but what you will continue to be so. I love you bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig