August 13, 2009

Seattle


This past semester has been REALLY tough for me and David! We hardly had any free time to be together, swim (our favorite thing to do) go camping or any of the usually summer activities. Most nights, some serious late nights and weekends we're spent on campus doing lame-o Homework! But we survived both receiving all A's and B's! A big achivement for myself not really out of the norm for David but nevertheless all our hard work paid off and we celebrated with a little trip to Jamba and an even bigger trip to Seattle!! David's little brother just so happened to be getting home from his mission around this same time nice timing in deed!
A little Mexican Coke to make the trip easier
This bridge is a checkpoint for me once I see it I know we are kind of almost there a light at the end of the tunnel and its really pretty
Karen and Brittany
Karen, Jenae, Brittany, and Me at the delicious cheesecake factory
Maddie
We babysat the little ones so the parents could go out and enjoy themselves it was too bad except for Ella's nasty poops no offense jenae

too cute
what is this girl wearing...


David really enjoys ping pongShopping for new clothes for Steven somehow I have no pictures of him.....
David and his mom

We took a little half day trip to Freemont and then went and walked around by the water



Cat in one of the book stores! I love Cats!
Pretty flowers in Freemont
I really enjoyed freemont I just wish I had more money so I could have bought some beautiful clothes maybe one day!

For my Dad who has given me so many wonderful memories of Holidays and the Peanuts! I love you Dad!

Me, Tiffany, and Jenae
No wait there is Steven I have one picture. All of us at the spaghetti Factory


Bryans Best Smile

Sculpture park



I LOVE Krispy Kreme! So much I had TWO! WO!!! But we don't have them in Idaho so its ok
wo crazy hair!
YUMMMY!
And another one of Steven.. haha Sand Castle! I promise I have a bathing suite on we went "swimming" it was really different from swimming in Texas but still just as fun
Ella and David!
Seattle is always a lot of fun whenever we go! I always look forward to spending time with David's family they are always so wonderful!

SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I alway enjoy looking at your blog. You did a really nice job of telling us about your trip and other things in this posting. Well, maybe I am a little prejudice but, still, you really brighten my day with your blogs. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig