February 16, 2010

dressed from head to toe in Love

As I've already mentioned a ton this month I Love valentines day and even though it was on a Sunday it was the best valentines i've ever had. We had a super relaxing day just lounging around enjoying each other's company. We don't have church until one so I woke up around eight and started making David breakfast.

David has been talking about Blueberry pancakes for the past week so that's what I made from a Jiffy muffin mix so it only made three pancakes but that's ok because I also made cinnamon rolls which I love! and Bacon which he loves! No breakfast is complete without Orange Juice yum!Or Mrs. Butterworth's which we got from David's house and I watched his dad mix ego waffle syrup right into this bottle which was pretty funny because I just laughed as he did this but then we ended up taking it home with us and I had to tell David it was tainted (mrs. butterworth's is his favorite)He also got some treats like chocolate covered pretzelsand Candy SO much candyalong with some Coca-Cola, donuts, and a beautiful J. Crew sweater from downeast which he wasn't suppose to get until his birthday but he kept asking if he could wear it so I gave in and he got it for valentines day. and I got beautiful flowersSome more decorations from my mom



And the best part of all David bought me Splat the Cat! and then read it to me which was just great! I was so so so so so excited! And then when it just couldn't get any better he got me splat stamps to go with the book. There are multiple splat books but this one is all about valentines day!
{splat}Then we went to church then came home and David made me a huge feast and we just hung out and watched a movie and decorated some valentines cookies. I know a lot of food! Between the both of us cooking up special surprises for one another we ended up with a ton of left over. of course we had salmon what else? it's so delicious!
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Well, it looks like you two had a very happy Day. I am getting hungry looking at this last photo!

    You could use some of these photos in your next class assignment. What do you thing? The last one with the glasses and framed picture of the two of you in the background is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Looks like ya'll had a blast, and a LOT of food!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig