March 8, 2010

The Oscars

Miss Hillary threw an amazing Oscar party Sunday night. We watched the red carpet before the awards (I'll have to dedicate another post to all the amazing dresses) and I anxiously awaited Kate Hudsons arrivial which never happened. But at least Meryl was there so it's all good. We had a great time with lot's of food, drinks, and quotes to be quoted. My golden pointy shoot camera died at the beginning of the awards so there are few pictures.






And now some of my favorite quotes of the night both funny and inspiring.

I can't find it all day -Hillary Gallup

I love you more then rainbows baby - T. Bone

This is for everyone who works on a dream everyday

What? Please wrap up? How?

Those Roses are Blooming

The world that we live in is just as amazing as the one we created for you.

Your husband looks mmmm yummy

Sometimes you for go what's popular to do what's right.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig