June 22, 2010

Mrs. Lawrence

This post is way over due, but way back in May I went home for a friend's wedding. I have known Nichole since the 4th grade. We use to play walkie talkie hide and seek. We went to the same Dance studio when we were younger, were on Red Jackets together, went to Prom together our Sophmore year and our Senior year. I have so many memories with her it's crazy we are both older and married now. I went away for college and miss our friendship dearly. However it was so great to be there for her wedding, and to see some of my older friend's as well.




Mr. and Mrs. Eric Lawrence
Sarah loved the Wedding.
Miss Lauren!
Me and Madison. I've known Madison for a really long time I can't ever remember now how we met but I have a ton of memories as a little girl with her as well. It's so weird to see everyone now, older and moving on with their life's. It makes me feel old.
me and the Bride
Madison, Me, Nichole, and Lauren.

1st Dance.
Congrats Nichole! I couldn't be happier for you and Eric!






It was a short weekend home but it was good to see my Family and spend some time with them. I can't wait to go back with David in August!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig