September 19, 2010

NYC day 3

Day 3 started with David taking his portfolio around to get reviewed by a huge advertising agency. While David was busy being amazing I went and picked out some lipstick :)
The agency was conveniently next to my favorite building in New York, the Flat Iron building. (where I also bought my lipstick) so if he got a job there we could live next to or even better IN my favorite building. There is also a shack shake in the park next to the flat iron, a farmer's market, and then just to make sure I was completely in love with this neighborhood a Whole Foods also resides close by.


Washington Square

Yoga Man
Little Italy


This was one of my favorite days in the city. We did a lot of wondering around just discovering little things about the city. We went to this amazing restaurant called Stand where they serve a pretty good burger for way cheap considering how nice it was. We found a vintage shop that was way over priced but helpful, and a finally got to go a lomo store where I almost bought a Diana.

The agency loved David, they gave him a lot of guidance as to what to do to become better and they really liked his stuff. It was kind of a relief to know that he could get a job here if he wanted.
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I wish David much success. You too. The little back stories and pictures are great! I hope all your dreams come true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous of your trip to NYC!!! love it. love all the pictures too. miss you guys and glad all is well!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig