November 1, 2010

Pike Place

You would think from looking at our pictures the only thing to do in Seattle is go to Pike Place Market. It's not but we do like to go a lot!


We spent the day with Bryan who I wished lived closer to us
because hes so funny and makes me laugh
Ignore my creepy face. This is a real jar of Nutella I think it was $50. The guy said people get it around the holidays, how many people are you having over that you would need that much Nutella??I had to.....
of course we found a crazy cat store.
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I like these pictures of you. I don't see a creepy face. Well, the one of Bryan is a little too close but still these are good photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to laugh with you too Courtney...that is pretty close on my face, good thing i fill up the camera space well.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig