January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

2011! I can't believe it's here! We had a really fun night celebrating with a small group of friends at our place. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the food until most of it was gone. Me and Dave attempted to make Homemade pizza dough again it it failed us! Luckily we were able to run to a local pizzeria and buy some dough for way cheap. So we've sworn off that recipe forever. I promise!
We played a lot of our belated Christmas Present the Wii.
That story to come later. and then challenged the boy's to Cranium and for the
first time ever I won my favorite game. Everyone really wanted to watch the ball drop, but we don't have cable. So we ran over to Mark and Ashley who live just across the street and watched it there.So much excitement I couldn't catch it.

Happy 2011!



SHARE:

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig