March 13, 2011

Lets Go Out

Yesterday at school I was helping a friend with a color appointment and the receptionist brought me a little white envelope that said Lets go out. On the inside was an invitation to dinner and movie from David P. How cool is that? Who does that? No one. I was so excited to go out, I couldn't stop smiling. I felt like he was asking me out for the first time again.


We went to Olive Garden and ate at the bar. We've had this inside joke for awhile about eating at the Olive Garden bar and it was so fun to finally go. Plus we had the most amazing waiter.


After dinner we went to see The Tourist I had been wanting to see it forever, and it did not disappoint it was so much better then I expected. Angelina's outfit's were amazing! I want to look that classy all the time. Then afterwords we went to say hello to some friends who were visiting from out of town. It was such a fun night. For me it's hard to feel like you go on real date's when your married like the one's you used to go on when you were single. But David did such a good job of making me feel like he was courting me again. The best date we've ever had. Love you David P.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig