March 11, 2011

Through my windshield.





The winter is hard for me. It's so gloomy outside and I feel like all I do is go to school and sit at home, it can get depressing fast. The weather has been a lot better this past week and on Monday I wore a dress with no jacket. Lovely. I was looking at pictures from our Summer, getting excited for Spring, and ran across these pictures I had completely forgotten about. During our ridiculously crazy travels last 7 week break I started collecting pictures of what I would see threw my windshield. I think they are beautiful even though they were taken on my iPhone. And that is probably not considered photography but I don't care. I love the way the sun is taking over these pictures and all the colors. I developed a deep love for the outdoors during my time here in Idaho, and even though I always talk about how much I hate this place. I am grateful for the chance I have had to discover the worlds beauty.

In other news Coco got spayed today and we are hanging out with her healing her poor little self. Happy Weekend!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig