April 1, 2011

April Fool's

I have no April Fool's joke's I thought about saying I was pregnant but that's just super awkward and I don't want to jinks myself.... so no prank's. But I love the beginning of the month, it's like a Monday, or a new Year. You get to start over and make everything better! I re-organized my binder for school, cleaned my kit out, and I washed my hair today. So far I'm off to a great start! This is an extra great month for starting over, because you usually spring clean this month right? Either way we will be doing that next week, and I'm so excited because I know there are some scary corners in our house. So I'm going to re start my New Year's Goal's. #1 being go to the gym, even though I ate DQ tonight. Like a burger, fries, soda, and ice cream. WOW!! So here's to April Fool's and starting over. The best of luck to us all!! and for your enjoyment some ridiculous "pictures" of me and Coco.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig