May 24, 2011

i love.... tuesdays.




Hooray for I love tuesdays! I've been doing the "I love's" for awhile but it's usually on random days and not very consistant. So too keep this blog a rolling I love's are now dedicated to Tuesdays I hope you love to come to I love Tuesdays as much as I love writing about them.

1. I'm loving the help all over again, I read it last summer and am re-reading it again before the movie comes out. 2. Corn on the cob is so delicious we grilled it last week and that was even better. 3. Love on a plate. David made that for my LUNCH can you believe how amazing he is. Some girl at school called in Love on a plate and so it is. 4. Tomato plant that I received for mother's day from my ward, that is now on it's way out. But I love/loved it. 5. Love this braid CH tried on me. 6. Who doesn't love a good cat magazine.

Well that's it for the first official I love Tuesdays hope you will come back for more.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig