June 9, 2011

How To

Shirt: Gap, Pants/Cardigan: Forever 21, Belt: J.Crew, Jewelery: Charming Charles (austin, tx) Shoes: Payless


Successfully wear your husband's shirt.
I've been loving this shirt ever since David got it. But not for him, for ME! I love the color,the texture, and the white buttons. I've been trying to find one like it for me, but they are all a little too expensive. So I started thinking why can't I just wear his shirt? The thing is it's already a little big on him, so it was going to be huge on me. And it was for most of the outfit's I put together, but then today I made it work! It's a little baggy, but I think a good baggy. What do you think? Have you ever worn your husband's/boyfriends clothes (out of the house)?

P.S.- Tomorrow's post is going to be amazing make sure your here for it! I can't wait!
SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love how you've folded the sleeves outside the cardigan! Wish I could pull this off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I have never worn my husband's or boyfriend's clothes out of the house.

    It looks good on you though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome photos! Who is your photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, courtney!!! I think you look fantastic!!! And I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney, you are SO gorgeous! These are great pictures of you! Your blog is so fun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. David takes them for me, he does an awesome job. On Friday's though Josh from innov8 takes the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig