July 25, 2011

Funday Monday

Top: Gap, Shoes/Belt: H&M, Necklace: Downeast, Skirt: Mila in Rexburg. 

Today is going to be a great day, David is done with school,  and I have off. We plan to go swimming, eat some yummy food, and go see Harry Potter again but this time in 3D.  And it's suppose to be the hottest day of the week, which is perfect for our swimming adventure.

To all the Rexburg ladies you have to to check out Mila. It's a new fashion exchange store in Rexburg. I took all my old clothes there and got a lot of money in store credit, which means I basically got that skirt for free. So now whenever I feel like something new I can just hop on over to Mila's and hopefully find a little treasure that someone else didn't want.

Have a Fancy Monday!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig