July 6, 2011

Grace, Idaho

Grace, Idaho population 900. 
Sam (beautiful lady in the middle of the 2nd photo) invited us to her house for the 4th of July weekend. She lives in a very very small town, I'm not quite sure how to even describe it to you. I didn't think a place could be so small. Let's just say there is no Wal-Mart and not even a full size grocery store. It makes Rexburg look huge. However even though it was small it was absolutely beautiful! The whole city is surrounded by mountains and  little foot hills, and the green farm land stretches for miles. 

It was such a blast to hang out with two crazy fun couples all weekend. We went swimming, had a couple B.B.Q.'s, (dave was in heaven) and I was able to ride a horse! I know what your thinking why would the girl who wants to move to NYC be excited to ride a horse. Well I don't know either but for some reason I just really love horses, and hope to have one someday. It was a great way to spend the 4th! Thanks Sam! Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th!
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I really like this blog post. I hope you do more of this kind of post in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig