August 2, 2011

i love.... tuesdays.





 I love Tony Caputo's. If your ever in Salt Lake or live there now you must stop by for lunch. They make the most delicious Italian sandwiches. Usually I get the Caputo but it has meat... so I got the Cheese Lover and it was just as delicious.  I flew into Salt Lake last night from Vegas at 11:30 at night and wasn't up for a four hour drive home so David met me in Salt Lake and we stayed the night. This morning we did a little shopping and had lunch at Caputo's before making the drive home.

I feel so behind in the blogging world. Note to self next time you leave on a five day trip either plan ahead for post's or find someone to fill in for you. At least I got Fancy Friday up. Big thanks to David, he had to navigate blogger and get those pictures up for me. Then I sent him an e-mail from my phone telling him what to write haha Crazyness! Great post's coming this week as promised, and all about my Vegas trip and Beacon. Hope you had a very Fancy time while I was gone.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig