August 3, 2011

We're Moving!


Pants: Seven for all Mankind, Shirt/Shoes: H&M, Belt: Downeast, Perls: Forever 21, Bracelet: Gift.

 I don't think I ever shared on the blog our big but little news. We have an official move date to New York City, December 20th. We bought our plane ticket's the other day and it feel's so good to know we are really going. Now all that's left is to find somewhere to live, and jobs. But I'm not worried, I'm just so excited to be officially moving. New York here we come!
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Dreams coming true. You guys are moving all your stuff by flying? That's crazy. It'll be here before you know it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, but I'm looking forward to our last couple of months here. We will be selling most all of it. Clothes and few kitchen thing's we will take on the plane or ship.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig