September 12, 2011

The Weekend




Why is it that every time we go to Utah I never take any pictures? It's sad really. We went down to visit David's brother Craig for his birthday. There was a surprise party for him at the Melting Pot and he had no idea we were even in Utah. (side note if you've never been to the Melting Pot you must go even if it's just for dessert. So good!!) We did some shopping, and visited the temple we were married at, and we got to see my adorable nieces and nephews. I hope my babies are as beautiful as these two! We also stopped by an old friend's house from Texas and got to see a lot of Texas people. Always a good time at the Gallup's home. Sorry for the serious lack of photo's I promise to be better next time! 
Hope everyone had a Fancy Weekend!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig