October 19, 2011

Blacky Black


Shirt: American Eagle. Cardigan/Necklace: F2. Skirt: Urban. Tights: Gap. Boots: Old Navy. 

Sometimes I struggle to get pictures of my outfit taken because every day I wear ALL black and that is not very exciting let me tell ya. So I usually have to throw something together after school or get pictures on the weekend and lately I just haven't been doing that and I'm sorry (sad face). Here is an almost all black guess it just feel's like home.  I got my inspiration from a little hipster girl on the street she did have on a bright orange dress.... funny how that worked out, nevertheless she was inspiring.
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. pretty dress!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous outfit!! I have boots just like those :)

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great boots I probably wear them too often!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig