October 21, 2011

Fancy Friday





Suite: Khol's. Shirt: Nordstrom. Tie: J. Crew

Fancy Friday! It's a miracle. Even with no hair this man is a fierce model. David is a Fancy Friday saver, when I don't have the time or energy to pick out an outfit, do my hair, and my makeup David can throw some clothes maybe smooth out those eye brows and we are good to go. It's awesome. But sometimes I wonder if you guy's even care about seeing Mens fashion. Do you like the random pictures of David or no? I would really love to know! Leave a little comment or if your not a commenter or don't know how send to me an e-mail(afancydayblog@gmail.com) telling me what you think. Then I can either stop showing picture's of David or start showing more. Hope everyone has a Fancy Friday! and of course we can't forgot Josh (thanks josh!)
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing David's fashion. I'm not the best at deciding what's hot and what's not, so it's nice to have a guide. Blog looks good, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig