November 4, 2011

Fancy Friday

 One Dress. Two look's.








Dress: Gap. Blouse: Gap. Jacket: F21. Heels: Urban. Bracelets/Belts: F21.

This dress is actually a velvet blue but you can't really tell in the pictures. I couldn't decide which way I wanted to style this dress so I took pictures of both. I would probably wear it with the Blouse during the day and then at night put on the jacket to dress it up a little bit more. I've actually never done a day and night switch before. I usually just completely change. I should try it though because sometimes after school I don't have anytime to change before we go out for the night.
Happy Fancy Friday! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!:)
    you look so good and so comfortable in front of the camera. I miss your sass.
    Love you!!:)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig