November 26, 2011

Gratitude Attitude II

Lately life has been a little nut's. We both graduate in a couple week's and both have major projects to finish before we do so. Not to mention Rexburg has become the ever so fabulous black hole around 5 (right when I get done with school) and it's not the greatest to take picture's. So instead of trying to do it all I've taken a little break for the blog world. I hope you don't mind. I will be back with some killer outfit's after next week when I am a official graduate of Paul Mitchell! Woo So be ready!


Our Thanksgiving was perfect, everything a Holiday should be. Relaxing and entertaining. We woke up late (9!) ate breakfast, played with Coco (that never happens anymore) took a walk. It was great! We celebrated with friend's this year and I highly suggest it.  I've never celebrated a major holiday with friends before it was so much fun and seriously hilarious! I haven't laughed that much in week's, much needed, thanks friends. It was also my first thanksgiving as a Vegetarian. I was little nervous it wouldn't be as delicious but as being a vegetarian has proved to me over these last couple month's your never missing much. Thanksgiving is still just as good without a turkey! Maybe better because you have more of an excuse to eat more stuffing. Even Coco got her own version of Thanksgiving!

 

 
What I was Thankful for this year:

David (cliche) but seriously he put's up with a lot of craziness and I couldn't be more thankful for that!
My Family even though they are far from me I know they love me!
My education, it's amazing what you can learn in a year.
Coco. 
Friends. 
Mexican Food. 
My Home. 
A healthy body. 
My hair, its exactly how I've always wanted. 
Homemade Egg McMuffins. 
Time spent with friends and family. 
Books. 
Everyone who takes the time to look at his blog. 
A warm bed. 
That the Christmas Season is finally here.



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig