January 30, 2012

Call us Crazy...

Skirt: Thrifted, Shirt: American Eagle, Sweater: Anthropologie, Shoes: Urban, Belt: H&M, Necklace: F21.

But we moved back to the burg.

Rexburg that is

Are you confused? So are we, it's ok.

To save you all the long and boring details I will just tell you this. David got a really amazing job offer that we could not pass up, yes an amazing job in Rexburg Plus I've always wanted to go back to school to get my degree. When I started at Paul Mitchel I didn't know if or when this would be possible, but now I can go back, and you have no idea how happy this makes me.
SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. I'm soo happy for you!:) look at you living it up at the village! pics of the inside please!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys. First, beating cancer, and now getting to live where you love and doing what you love! You guys are really blessed. I am glad that we are closer to you now.
    I'm glad that you got to be out there for the holidays though, and going to the condo, that is really great, memories with family, that is always fun.
    I am so happy, really. I am proud of you both, you have courage, hope, strength, faith, and lovely outfits!
    But most of all you love each other like crazy, and it shows!!!
    Love you both!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad we are closer to you guys too. I miss you so much! Next time we are in Utah we are for sure coming to see you!

      Delete
  3. How exciting, happy for you!! Also, love your skirt, purple is my favorite xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love it too. Sadly it's the only purple I own so I will need to be getting som more.

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig