February 13, 2012

Date Night


Around 3 O'clock Friday afternoon I get a text from Dave asking if I would like to go on a date with him. I thought about playing hard to get and saying No but didn't want to loose my chance of going out with such a catch.  He said he would pick me up at 6 and sure enough at 6 O'clock there was a knock on my door.* 

We began the night with Sushi at Da Pineapple Grill where I failed once again to learn how to use chop sticks, we saw a bajillion people we know (typical Rexburg), and David ordered his curry too hot. 

What is a date night without ice cream from DQ? It's not a date night that's what. It's inevitable I will struggle on what to order creating a huge line behind us of scary/angry singles causing the employees to think I'm such an annoying brat. When really the thing is they just don't understand how choosing the wrong ice cream could ruin your entire night.

After Ice Cream David starting driving towards Wal-Mart and I could not for the life of my figure out where we were going next. I thought maybe Wendy's for more Ice Cream, or the sand dunes. I was obviously a little slow that night because when he started to pull into the movie theater I still had no idea. 

Until he said we are going to see The Vow and then I screamed like a little girl and was beyond happy. Usually I'm much smarter than this and can figure out David's date night plans but I'm really glad I was so surprised because it made the movie all that more special.
 




In other news while at DQ I got my ACCEPTENCE e-mail into BYUI!! Woo Hoo, now I just have to wait to see what track I get accepted to and then I have decided on what I want to major in. Photography or PR. What will it be? Maybe we should all vote.


*we do in fact live together, so David went outside waited a few seconds and then knocked on the door. awww!
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. HA! too cute that i he went outside and knocked. i should show travis this post!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig