February 17, 2012

Fancy Friday

Dress:Gift, Tights: Gap, Necklace: F21, Shoes: T.J. Maxx.
As I was driving home from dropping the husband back off at work this afternoon the sun was shining on my face making me feel so warm. There was a happy song on the radio and then all at once I felt completely and utterly happy. 
 Tears began to swell in my eyes as I thought about how incredibly blessed I am, and how grateful I was for the wonderful life that I lead and the direction in which it is going.

Of course I cannot have this outlook on life all the time, I am not perfect, I will break down at one point.  But I do love when those little moments come and I reminded of all the wonderful things in my life.

Hope everyone has a fabulous long weekend!



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig