February 24, 2012

Fancy Friday


 
Top/Bracelets: F21, Skirt, H&M, Shoes: T.J. Maxx, Necklace: Downeast.


Last night we declared this summer the summer of the bike riding. We are not allowed to drive the car anywhere except to Idaho Falls or Salt Lake, because come on we are no Lance Armstrong. It's going to be awesome, I've missed riding my bike so much and cannot wait for summer to get here.

Hope you and I have a great weekend, it's perfectly sunny this morning an excellent start to the weekend if I do say so myself.


Photos by: Josh Petersen.

 

SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE bike rides. I'm registering for one for my wedding.. I hope I get one! PS; are you in Rexburg?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome I really hope you get one, if not I found mine at D.I. for $25 and it was in great condition. I am in Rexburg, we moved back at the beginning of February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. I can't wait for the summer of bike riding, Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you loook soooo HAWWWT! mmhmmm girl.
    loving those shoes i see:) don't worry as am i:)
    perhaps adam and i need to join one of these summer bike rides!!
    just sayin, we talked about it today:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to join one of our summer bike rides! I really hope you can.

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit - you look like you popped straight out of a J. Crew catalogue! I love it! That skirt is fantastic. Lovely little blog you have here <3

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best compliment you could ever give a J.Crew Lover. Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Wow, you look great!!:D I love the blouse and the necklace together!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig