February 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Leap Year Babies

Top/Belt: H&M, Shoes: Payless, Skirt: Thrifted. Necklace: F21.

Now go twirl to your birthday hearts content.

On another non birthday note, let's talk about how awesome this skirt is. Don't think it's that awesome? Well let me tell you the price, a whopping $3! You can't argue with $3. 

Hubs saw it in the window of a thrift store while pursuing Idaho Falls and took me the very next day to try it on. It was love at first sight. The tag was still on from the original store so that means I was the first person to actually wear her out and let me tell you, she was loving it.

I also have a story about these shoes. I had really been wanting a certain pair of Martina Paten Wedges from J.Crew but sadly enough they are $228. So when I saw these wedges at payless I thought they came into a pretty close second and snatched them up for only $20. Saving myself about $208 and proving once again you don't need a lot of cash to look fabulous.
SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. Love pleated skirts! This is a great look.
    http://mereandthemr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this skirt. I need to try hitting up thrift shops again for that one of a kind clothing item. I love it. You look fabulous as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, ya thrift store shopping is definitely something I don't do enough.

      Delete
  3. Girl, you took the words out of mouth...my saying goes:"You don't have to spend a lot to look like you did." I wore my $20 leopard Payless wedges yesterday...they are on my post today! Loving that skirt...even more so since it was only $3.00. You look amazing!!

    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted the Leopard ones so bad, but decided against it. Maybe I will have to go back and think about it haha.

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig