February 6, 2012

Lovely Love.


I had something totally different planned for today's Valentines post, but 
David came right in and swept me off my feet tonight. So how can I not share
such a simple romantic way to show someone how much you love them. 

I love Cocoa Bean cupcakes particularly the Coconut Lime cupcake they sale on Mondays. 
However I rarely get it because first Mondays are the day I usually start eating right 
again, and second how often do you go out for cupcakes on a Monday? 

Exactly, not often. 

So today being Monday I was expecting 
nothing romantic and especially no cupcake. 

Also please note that if you want me to fall madly in love with 
you surprise me with a note, treat, date, balloon, anything. 

I love surprises. 

So David being the smart man that he is strolled over to the 
Cocoa Bean before picking me up from work.  So when 
I walked out to the car there was little package waiting on my seat.
and I was a very happy girl.
SHARE:

10 comments:

  1. cupcakes are definitely the way to my heart. adore!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too there just such a small and cute way to say I love you!

      Delete
  2. OMG OMG OMG. I miss those so much. I seriously went every Monday for those. Why do I not live in Rexburg anymore?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so funny we loved the same flavor. I also love the Mexican Chocolate they have on Thursdays.

      Delete
  3. Coconut Lime Cupcake???? Where do you live? I must travel there to try one of these. Your blog is so cute by the way, I just stumbled upon it!

    Allyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha unless you plan on coming in the summer, Rexburg is not the place to come just for a cupcake. Very small town with not much to do. But then again the cupcake is seriously that good.

      Delete
  4. OMG looks and sounds SO delicious. And I love the red lips =]

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a total sweetie you have there!! And COCONUT LIME.....OMG. Woman, that is my absolute favorite!!!! I must find out where I can get my hands on that......
    xoET

    Fancy Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so good I will have to find a recipe and try to replicate it here on the blog so we can all partake of its deliciousness.

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig