February 20, 2012

On The Cheap



Sweater: Gap, Skirt: thrifted, Tights: Gap, Shoes; T.J. Maxx, Belt: H&M, Necklace: Downeast. 

O you loved my shoes so much from Fancy Friday you wanted to see them again? Perfect because I totally forgot to talk about them. I saw them at T.J. Maxx for $50 but didn't feel like spending that much. Then a couple of months later we run into each other again but this time on the sale rack,  the only pair left in my size I took it as a sign and then when I saw the price was only $20 I took it as a double sign and called them mine.

I love when you get things on the cheap, like this sweater for example also originally $50. Guess how much I got it for? $4! I was basically stealing it from them. Which makes me wonder how they can even sale it $4 and make a profit? Which also makes me want to never buy anything full price at Gap if I know that it's just going to end up going on sale for nothing, like the shoes I wore here.  (when I sucked at posing, but who's to say I've gotten better)
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig