March 26, 2012

A Fancy Video



Plus a few instagrams from the weekend. 

We spent our entire Saturday riding bike's/longboards around. From 10 a.m to 10 p.m. that little red bike was my best friend, and I loved every minute of it. Thank goodness bike weather has arrived, for now...... We had such a blast riding around town, and hopefully got some of our tan on. 

Of course we saw the hunger games and like I promised we went allll out even as far as buying the souvenir cup at Fat Cats. That's right I now can get unlimited refills for $1, these are the kind of luxuries you can afford when husband has a real job. 

Untitled from Courtney Palmer on Vimeo.


Are my video skills improving? I figured out how to reverse and went a little crazy with it. Now to figure out how to fade the music at the end....
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Hattitude Style Blog

    are you editing in ivideo or idvd? it should automatically fade the music for you...

    i tried uploading a video to blogger, but it took SO long, i guess the trick is too upload it to vimeo first?

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Spring in Rexburg. I love this time of year up there.....but, it means it's warming up down here in AZ. Ahh! No! I am not ready for over 100 degree weather!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig