March 9, 2012

Out on top.

{flowers from the hubs.}

Today was David's last day of Radiation, a huge moment for our little family. I couldn't be prouder of him for all he's done and how strong he has been for the past 7 months. We know for some this struggle does not end with the same joys we are feeling, and we count ourselves extremely blessed and lucky. 

David rode his bike back to work from lunch and as I was watching him ride off from the window I realized a lot of himself was pushed aside, hidden under the cancer. It was so nice to see him doing something that made him happy, something he use to do before all this started.  Here is to more days like today!

Congratulations my love you did it!
SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. What a happy day!!!!! Yaay! Also- doing your at home hotel date tonight when the hubs gets home from a week away from me! EEK! I am excited. Hope it's as cute as yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O awesome I would love to see it, please put it up on the blog or e-mail me some pictures! Hope he loved it!

      Delete
  2. yay!!! he's done!!! no more cancer wives!!!
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to David and to you for being a great support to him! It is a wonderful thing to be healthy again. Now go enjoy your lives and do things that make you happy every day. I'm so happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cyndi, we feel extremely blessed and are looking forward to a nice break from all the doctors :).

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! I just started reading your blog, I'm so happy that your husband is doing well and that radiation is over!

    Stay strong, and all the best. I hope that life brings you wonderful things.

    :) Ewa

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig