April 25, 2012

Styled like a Gentleman

Shirt/Cardigan: J. Crew, Pants: PacSun. Shoes: Allen Edmonds. Watch: ebay.

This guy! Such a model!  I've often though about quitting our day jobs so he can take up modeling. In fact when we started dating people would say "O I heard he was a model" or "Didn't he use to model" Making him o so mysterious like. Turns out it was true, but we won't get too far into that, don't want to make any you jealous now do I? I kid, I kid! 

I love David's style he's very clean and sophisticated with hardly any fuss. He likes looking good and for that I am grateful. Reason 2,560 why he is perfect for me and I for him.


Also I just wanted to point out that he picked this out himself along with everything else he wears on a daily basis. Reason 2, 561 why he is perfect for me and I for him.

SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. he looks really great in this outfit =) it's nice he let u photograph him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks great! I like his style!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I sometimes feel like he dresses better than me.

      Delete
  3. You two are so adorable together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has such a great sense of style. SO much better than the stereotypical torn jeans.
    And I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. It isn't much, but you deserve it. Check out my post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that was so sweet of you. I will go and check it out right now.

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig