May 23, 2012


I went to check the mail this morning in hopes that my J. Crew cardigan would be there but I only found my J. Crew catalog (which is a little treasure in itself) and it was full of lovely things for summer.


In a couple of weeks David is taking me on a trip for my birthday. Now I don't know where we are going but I know it will be sunny and I know I will be swimming. So being all inspired from the catalog I compiled a list of J. Crew goodies I wish could come with me on our trip.  

Also J. Crew is offering free shipping and returns on their swim collection all summer long!
SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. ok, so I want everything on here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I really wish I could afford it all.

      Delete
  2. That J. Crew catalogue kills me every time I get it! Totally drooling over that maxi skirt - so gorgeous :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love to save them to look at later. The maxi is even more beautiful in the catalog. You'll die!

      Delete
  3. A surprise trip somewhere sunny? Sounds like the perfect birthday present from the hubs! So nice! And all of these items look like they will be perrrfect :)

    Life Etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I feel so lucky! I can't wait for June!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig