May 24, 2012

Skirt: Thrifted, Shirt: Ralph Lauren*, Belt: H&M, Shoes: Target, Lips: Lady Danger (here)


It's ok.....

-  To treat thursday like it's Friday, there's nothing wrong with a little pre-weekend celebration. 

- If you have an after dinner, bed time snack every once in awhile.

- To have your husband help you a little with your design homework. He went to school for it, why not take advantage, plus he's better than you. 

- If you take forever to order a dessert at the DQ, those are your calories to waste and it better be good! 

-To then quickly change your mind after you order. 

- To leave a huge pile of clothes on your side of the closet all week. That's what a walk in closet is for. Right Dave?

- To make a mood board of your family pictures because you are super excited to have them taken with this lady. 

- To use your husbands body wash when you run out.




*This shirt is so old like High School old, but Ralph Lauren never changes styles. So I went and checked their website and sure enough you can still buy this shirt today. Crazy!
SHARE:

15 comments:

  1. You are way too adorable! I love this outfit so freaking much. Too but its thrifted i cant get it now! Im also LDS and newly married to its been great to see all your modest outfits and copy all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chelsey- Thank you so much I really appreciate it! Married life is pretty fun huh?

      Delete
  2. You're bright white skirt is lovely. I also like for Thursdays to be a pre weekend celebration.

    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha definitely, we usually go out to eat or something and it makes waking up on Friday morning all the much harder. But so worth it.

      Delete
  3. Pretty daytime look! I love your pleated skirt :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, my husband actually picked it out so it's one of those extra special items in my closet.

      Delete
  4. Thank so much I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful look!love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I LOVE your style! I’ve decided to follow your blog! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! I can't get over what a great find that thrifted skirt was, or that your hubby picked it out for you! And I totally agree with the dessert thing - it's the most important decision of the meal ;)

    Life Etc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the maxi skirt! So cute! And I definitely agree. It's ok to take your sweet, sweet time at DQ. All the cool kids are doing it. ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the perfect summer outfit and you look gorgeous!

    Natasha x
    thenightiswild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig