June 19, 2012


I had a bunch of lovely photos all planned out for you, but google is telling me I've run out of storage space and need to buy more. What? Has this happened to anyone? Is there a way around it? I nedd your expert knowledage!

So this is going to be a lame post but I promise to be back up and running tomorrow with the usually programming. But I did pick a winner for the lipstick giveaway so that makes up for all the bore right? I hope.



Congratulations L! Please E-mail your information. afancydayblog@gmail.com
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, that really sucks! Let us know how you get around that! Can't wait to see some holiday snaps :)

    Life Etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so odd! i've never head of that. but hey, i like the simplicity & brevity of this post too. i think it's sweet, and the single photo still says a lot. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same thing happen recently, and didn't know what to do, so I just bit the bullet and am paying the $2 a month for more storage.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig