June 28, 2012


I thought it was going to be pretty hard to top last years birthday, but David is a super husband and top it he did. Months before the big day he announced we were taking a trip the weekend of my birthday but I wasn't allowed to know where. Tricky he is.

But also smart, letting me know a few days before hand I could pack appropriately so I knew exactly what to wear to California a.k.a Disney Land. Gotta keep our priorities straight here. 

We flew into Long Beach the morning of my birthday and headed straight for the beach. But not without stopping at an In-N-Out first (they taste better in California right?)We went to Disney the next day and not to sound cliche or anything but it was Magical.

Disney is getting it's own post later on today, because well it's Disney.

(Last Years Birthday)
SHARE:

9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. Surprise trips are the best :) Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so sweet! Happy late Birthday, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh 24 is nothing, just wait till you hit 25!!! haha!! Happy late Bday my love!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday .I wonder what next year's surprise would be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun and sweet! I'm jealous you were in California. Can't wait to go home in September for a few months! :) Also- you are so photogenic and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh, what a great way to spend your birthday! loving your blog, by the way. consider me a new follower :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you had a great time for this special day. I loooove your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! You have a great blog! This post is a wonderful and exciting! Would you like to follow each other? If so, let me know!)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Live ten min from Disneyland go every week haha I hope you loved it and had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig