June 26, 2012



Skirt: F21, Belt: H&M, Shoes: Steve Madden via T.J. Maxx Glasses: Target

Summer is definitely here bringing the heat right along with it, the kind of heat that makes you want to go to Rexburg Rapids everyday, and wear your breeziest of outfits or better yet just your swimsuit. Not even our new to us A/C can cool this apartment down. 

But I'm not complaining because Rexburg is only warm for 3 months out of the year, and we are going to live it up. With camping, swimming, a lot of outdoor exploring, tennis, bike riding, and consuming as much ice cream as possible. Plus anything else we can think of that includes us being outside, soaking up the sun.
SHARE:

19 comments:

  1. I just love that skirt! perfect color block and summer essential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt! Very pretty summer outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt! It's so bright and perfect!

    http://simplytheens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tri-color and the pleats on the skirt are absolutely cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a nice skirt!!


    Come check out my blog!
    http://glitterandgold-lovin.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable skirt! Love the colors!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm super into pleated skirts right now! yours is adorable : )

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    Ps. Don't forget to enter my
    Protect Your Pumps Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. summer is definitely here! you look so great in that pleated skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you did with your belt. Also it's 106 in ATX!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was going to say that I know it's not nearly as hot here as it is in Austin. I'm a little grateful for that actually and for no humidity I do not miss that.

      Delete
  11. lovvvve this outfit. so casual cool. and camping is a huge goal of mine this summer. like to do it. like a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know what you mean. I didn't do it a lot growing up and now I want to go like every weekend.

      Delete
  12. This skirt is to die for!We,too, have some very hot days in Greece lately but the swimming pool is so near!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your a lucky duck to be in a Greece and near a swimming pool!

      Delete
  13. Wow, I loooove your skirt! It's beautiful!:)

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE that skirt - it is so amazing on you!
    Amy xo

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig