July 3, 2012





The About me page finally has content!

I've noticed a lot of hits to the page, and sadly it's been empty for months. I felt terrible awkward writing it so sorry if it's a little weird or jumbled. Maybe I will get some professionals in here to help.

I tried to answer questions that I've been asked frequently, but if you do have a question that I haven't answered I would love to hear from you!

Please e-mail me at afancydayblog@gmail.com or just ask in it in the comments.
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I had just clicked your about me section the other day, too! I'm not surprised you graduated from Paul Mitchell, you have great hair! I love your blog and that you look amazing and out together really cute outfits on a budget. It's definitely frustrating when I see other great bloggers but all their clothes cost at least 100 a piece. Thanks for giving me great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that photo of you is just stunning! i love reading your blog every day, so i better get myself more acquainted with your about me page then ; ) thanks for updating & letting us know! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love the new page! That photo is gorgeous, and it's always fun to learn more about my favorite bloggers :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig