July 10, 2012



Here's the thing I'm just going to be honest with you. I haven't been wearing make up the past couple of days and I've been repeating outfits like a crazy person! My stripped dress?  A favorite to repeat.

It's terriable I know, and I feel really bad about it. But not really.
 
The semester is almost over and I've got a lot to do before hand so I cut out things that I guess are not important. Like Make up..... I don't know it's been weird.

So sorry to just throw a dream board up, but really in my dreams I would be wearing this and make up.


1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7.
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. those earrings are really, really, really cute. and the no-time-for-posting-or-dressing-decently-or-makeup-wearing? hey, we've all been there. ; ) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that jean jacket! i've been searching for one for a while!


    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    Ps. Don't forget to enter my
    Bandiez Couture Headband Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. repeats are perfectly okay, especially something as versatile as that striped dress! it's super cute. good luck with the rest of the semester :).


    ♥♥♥PinkPopMash
    ♥♥♥PinkPopMash
    ♥♥♥PinkPopMash

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig