October 16, 2012

Pumpkins and Pirates



Pants: Nordstrom, Boots: Target, Sweater: Gap, Shirt: H&M. Necklace: F21.


I wore this to the pumpkin patch in Idaho Falls on Saturday when my cute sister in-law and her family were in town visiting for the weekend. It's the perfect outfit for picking pumpkins or if your suddenly invited to attend a pirate themed birthday party. Either or. I like to plan ahead when getting dressed in the morning you never know where the day may lead.  And you better believe I'm wearing this again today so no judging if you see me, or you can just invite me to your pirate party.
SHARE:

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha I am glad that I now know what items I need in my wardrobe to be prepared for a spontaneous pirate party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is the perfect detail in this outfit. Also I feel like I should dress like a pirate every day now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, simple and chic! :) The boots are amazing!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love. That shirt looks so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so great! I just love it!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! I'm dressing like a pirate from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red stripes! And love a versatile outfit haha :)


    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cute! And I think if I squint my eyes reeeeeeally closed I can see the tiniest hint of the cutest baby bump ever. Congrats on the baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that pumpkin patch in IF! Definitely a cute outfit for picking pumpkins!

    xoxo
    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look adorable, so simple yet so chic. Love it! :)
    xx

    I'd be very happy if you'd stop by my blog as well. ;)
    Pink Fox

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig