December 31, 2012

2012 In Review.


Here are just a few of my favorites from this past year, there were plenty more I wanted to put but didn't and there more plenty I didn't want to put at all.... yikes (what was I thinking) It's funny because I don't say too much on the blog, however when I look back at these pictures it takes me back to what was going on in that point in my life and since I am really the worst at keeping a journal I'm grateful for these pictures and the memories they provide. 

Thanks for following along and sticking with me through the break! Hope you all have a fantastic New Years Eve I'll See you in 2013!
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is the fourth up from the bottom! With the mint dress and pearl earrings! It's just so sweet! Happy New Year!
    Gingersnap

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have had a fashionable year! I love the look second from the top but they are all great. Thanks for some fashion inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig