January 30, 2013

Black on Black

Shirt/Boots: Target, Leggings/Bracelets: J.Crew, Necklace: F21, Lips: MAC Russian Red.

Black on Black, You would think that I was going back to Paul Mitchell in this get up, when really this is just the best pregnancy outfit I have. It's ridiculously comfortable and when I wear it I get a lot of Oh my gosh I didn't even notice you were pregnant, as opposed to oh my you ARE pregnant! Plus I also don't look too much like a hoodlum which I feel like most of my pregnancy outfits are all about these days.
SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. cutest pregnancy outfit ever! you are glowing! love your lipstick colour too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. The other great thing about this outfit is that I bet you will look great in it even without the bump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look soo good! and pregnany is just perfect for you and your style. like a little juelery...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black on black with the brown accessories!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking gorgeous! haha and the black suits you, without making you look like a hoodlum :)

    life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig