January 11, 2013

Fancy Friday

Pants/Shirt/Shoes: F21, Cardigan: J.Crew, Belt: H&M.

It's Friday so I feel the need to title this post Fancy Friday, but there really isn't anything fancy about taking your own pictures in your living room and cutting your head off in about 90% of them. However tradition must live on so Fancy Friday it is.

I do wish you could see my boots better because I think they are just the greatest thing, even though they cut into my left baby toe a bit. The things we will do for tradition and beauty. 

Before I say have a great weekend and all that silly stuff I wanted to say thank you for your kind comments concerning Mondays post. I had thought about not even posting it all, thinking I was just being a big cry baby. But I'm so glad I did, so thanks for your kind words it means more than you know! Oh and of course have a great weekend!



SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. You are a beautiful Mama!

    And your glucose testing experience sounds like something I would do, I'm afraid of being the most clumsy pregnant person in the world, lol.

    have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! i have some boots like those and they are pretty much my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING this brown hair. Still can't get over it. You're gorgeous and I just love your perfect little pregnant self!

    Hope YOU have a fabulous weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hattitude Style Blog

    ahhh your pregnant?!?! man oh man have i been away from the blog world for that long?!
    yikes better get back on this band wagon.
    congratulations. i'll have to catch up on your blog.

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Those booties look fab!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just look at that adorable belly! Oh my, you are too cute :)

    Umm, and brown hair is awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig