January 4, 2013

Welcome Baby!

Get ready for a picture overload here, it may seem like a lot but really this is nothing I could post so so many more. Every detail of my baby shower was absolutely perfect these girls worked so hard to making sure everything looked great and I couldn't have asked for a better shower! Just wait you're going to die! We did my shower a couple weeks before we moved out of Rexburg, a little early on the pregnancy timeline but I'm so glad we did. It gave me the chance to see a lot of people I probably wouldn't have before moving. Plus my Mom and little sister were in town visiting that weekend so they were able to attend which was such a treat. We asked the guests to bring books instead of traditional baby shower gifts starting off his little library right with all my friends favorite childhood books.  I can't wait until he gets here and I can't actually read them to him. Thanks to everyone who came and especially those who spent long hours of crafting and prepping to make this the grand shower it was!
      The End! 

      all pictures by Kate
SHARE:

11 comments:

  1. This looks like such a great baby shower. I hope that y'all got a lot of really great books.
    xo, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful shower! love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the s'mores idea! And those fries look delish

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the cutest baby shower EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, everything looks amazing! I love the smore packets and the garland details. So fun and slightly festive for the holidays! How perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful shower! sooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Courtney! I'm excited for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. smores?! i love this! congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable shower! I love the theme! Every detail seems so sweet. What kind friends you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!! So perfect! I'm doing a bridal show And may swipe a few of these ideas for my booth :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig