December 23, 2014

Happy Holidays 2014


I had more things planned for the blog and for YouTube before Christmas but time just got away from me and instead of stress about it all I'm just going to call it and unplug from the internet for a few days. I have the tendency to completely checkout while looking at my phone when Dave is home because there is someone else to watch Rivers and I really don't want to do that over the break. I also get really into taking the perfect picture for Instagram I don't want to worry about that and just be free of it all.David rarely takes off a large chunk of time and I just want to really relax and enjoy it with him. Because at the end of it all who really cares about the visually flow of your Instagram?? Perspective is what I'm all about this Holiday season and sleep and pomegranates because heaven help us if I will be fooled again into thinking those are a all year long treat!! ANYWAYS.....

So this will be my last blog post and video for the new year, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and take advantage of the time spent with the people you love!

You can check out my last vlogmas here.
SHARE:

2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig